Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We need more snow!


Post by Shannon


The truth is we need more snow... Usually we have a lot of snow in the winter here (in Utah), but this year we haven't had much.

Some people might be happy about this situation, but one little girl hasn't been too happy. Every day she wants me to put her snow outfit on so she can go outside and play in the snow. I always feel so bad to tell her that there isn't any snow. :(

A couple days ago she put her snow boots and outfit on anyway and we found a little patch of snow to play with. She was so happy!

We made a little snowman and I pulled her around in the sled in the little area. It made her day!

I love the little things that make kids happy. I hope we get more snow soon! Winter just isn't the same without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment