Friday, January 27, 2012

The Best Husband



Post by Shannon


The truth is I have the best husband, and I am so grateful for him in my life.

I have to tell you what he did the other day.

It was his day off and my day to go to work. I was busy all day and ran out of time to plan an activity that was at our house. So Patrick planned it for me, and it was the best activity!

It was for 8-12 year old girls from my church. I help plan activities for them every other week. This week was health and fitness day.

Patrick printed off a church talk that told us the importance of taking care of our bodies. It talked about why eating healthy and exercise is important.

Then he found an article about how much water we should drink, and he bought water bottles for all the girls.

He told me a few exercises to do with the girls (push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, etc.).

Then to top it off, he bought some fruit and milk to make smoothies at the end! The girls loved the activity!

Patrick is so sweet to help me when I put too many things in my schedule. He is always patient, loving and supportive, and I am very grateful for him.

I'm glad I waited to marry the right guy, in the right place at the right time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment