Friday, January 13, 2012

Cleaning

Post by Shannon

The truth is when I was younger I thought I would keep my house perfectly clean when I was a parent... Well, the truth is that's pretty much impossible!! Especially if you have little kids.

Yesterday I decided to try something.

I spent most of the day cleaning. Our 2-year-old wanted to help. So I gave her little tasks like stacking the diapers under the baby's bed and putting more wipes in the container. 

She loved it! She was so happy to help, and I was so happy to have her occupied while I cleaned! 

This method will make our house a lot cleaner! :)

1 comment:

  1. That really does work! Try handing her a rag and a spray bottle of water and she can help you "clean" when you clean. She'll feel so helpful! My kids love to clean the bathrooms for me. They fight over it. Go figure! :)

    ReplyDelete