Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pancake Day!


Post by Shannon

The truth is the big sister loves pancakes. Patrick and I have been reading her a Curious George book about Pancake Day. So now she LOVES "George" pancakes!

The other day we were driving home from Connect Chiropractic in Lehi, who is pretty amazing by the way, and I asked the big sister what she wanted to eat. 

She said, "Pancakes!"

I said, "Well then it must be pancake day! Let's go!"

Amazingly enough, there was an iHop to the right of me! I know, it was a pretty amazing coincidence! (This really happened)

So we went to iHop and the big sister was so happy to eat her pancakes! See photo above. :)

Since I've been trying to eat healthy, I stuck with a spinach omelet, which was actually really good even though it was healthy! See picture below. :)


The little sister slept the whole time because she was so relaxed after visiting the chiropractor. He is really helping her (with her acide reflux) and me (with my pain in my side I've had for 2 1/2 years).

It was definitely a Happy Pancake Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Curious George Book! I think it's my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete